Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Catching up

It seems like longer than it has actually been since I last posted. We had a good weekend. I taught class (and was surprised to find that an intelligent college student does not know how to tell time unless the clock is digital. Does that make me old?). Some dear friends who are visiting from Chicago came over, along with some other dear friends that we don't see nearly enough, even though we attend the same church. We had a great time. The weather here is finally the way late October is supposed to feel, and I am enjoying that.

I've been thinking a lot lately about hope vs. fear, and rejection vs. acceptance. I'm sure it will find it's way into some blog posts once I actually get some cohesive thoughts on it all. You know the saying, "Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit." Mostly, when I get the chance I just sit. Or my thoughts just run in circles, chasing each other's tails like unruly puppies. Elena just spit up, and I need to do laundry anyway, so I'll post something more substantive later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss you!!!

Perhaps my 6yo can tag along to your class and do a lesson on telling time. LOL!!!!