Friday, June 12, 2009

Sleep deprived stupor

I haven't been posting quite as regularly the last couple of weeks because of my teaching schedule. I love the class, but have been getting up at five every morning, not going to bed any earlier, and it is starting to take its toll. Normally, I can handle lack of sleep without too many obvious side effects, but yesterday...yikes. I embarrassed myself repeatedly. The culmination of many spaced-out moments came when I got halfway home before realizing that I had the basket from the grocery store with my groceries sitting in my front seat. Normally, I am only this tired and mentally unfocused (to put it nicely) in early pregnancy. I do not think I can use that as an excuse this time. On the other hand, if I leave my purse behind someplace (which has happened with every pregnancy--and only then--so far), I will pick up a home pregnancy test. :D

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey there! What are panuchos? Let me know and I'll let you know if I'll eat some:) I'm sort of picky!