Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stolen Meme on Getting to Know Me

I snitched this from Maria's blog. Check her out if you haven't already at A Piece of my Mind in my blog list :) I, uh, also borrowed some of her answers when appropriate to save typing.


1. WAS I NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Sort of.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I CRIED? A few minutes ago. I'm pregnant, so it has become frequent recently.
3. DO I LIKE MY HANDWRITING? Most of the time.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? No deli meats for awhile.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Three here and one we haven't met yet.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. :)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep. The only thing I am missing is wisdom teeth :)
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Definitely!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lately, chocolate mini wheats.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Anything egg/other allergens-free
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smiles or lack thereof.
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Changes according to the moment.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I can't handle separation from Carlos or the kidlets for very long.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BLOG? Seems like it could be fun, so yes!
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None. I love furry socks, though.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A few bites of a barbeque cheeseburger. It was disappointing.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The kidlets.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sunshine yellow.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? My family.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Carlos.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it outright, and yes, I like her.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics- hands down, but I also like figure-skating and diving.
27. Hair Color? At the moment, mostly light brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel .
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. If I want entertainment, I want happy entertainment. Reality has tragedy enough!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I don't remember.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? An extra large men's undershirt. Nice and comfy.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer...in Puebla...
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Hmm... this is so complicated. Who can pick just one?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? 99% of the people visiting this blog.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Curse of the Good Girl, and some old Tamora Pierce.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't use one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? CSI: Miami, I think.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? "Mami, I love you." is right on up there with Carlos saying he loves me. Other than that, I LOVE silence!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Um, Austria or Italy? I think that's the furthest, but I am not going to get a map out to check.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Talent? Um, I make milk! And I smile a lot.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Puebla, Mexico
47. WHOSE ANSWERS AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO READING? Everyone's!

1 comment:

Maria said...

All's fair in blog meme stealing. ;-) I enjoyed your answers. :)