Sunday, September 21, 2008

Restless Leg Syndrome

Not the medical condition. I've been twitchy in my spirit, though. I don't know what it is. Just a sense of anticipation and excitement, like something new is in store. Not knowing what is causing it is like an itch, though.

My closest guess is that it will somehow involve ministry and working with Hispanic friends. Which is kind of weird, because for the last few years I have been adamantly against any ministry involvement. Another wacky thing is that New York keeps coming to mind. I've never been to New York and never had any interest in going there. Nothing against it, but it is fairly low on my list of places I'd like to go. I've also been thinking about Beto and Sarita, friends of ours in Chicago.

Now, my mind does weird things all the time. So at this point, I'm not about to start packing. My imagination is pretty wild and that may be all this is. But it is still interesting, and kind of fun to have a continual sense of peeking around the corner, hoping to glimpse the surprises in store.

No comments: